Plan now to join us for the Email Evolution Conference (EEC15) February 2nd-4th. This year’s event is being held at the Intercontinental Miami.
Learn advanced techniques and strategies to improve your email and digital initiatives!
The event will have four major components:
- Two workshops
- A four-track educational conference (including both traditional seminar formats, ask the experts, and elements of peer-to-peer learning)
- An interactive area that will showcase the sellers of email tools, technologies, services and infrastructure
- A Networking gathering for all levels of marketing professionals
Benefits of attending:
- Gain the latest insights and how-to tips on email marketing
- Learn how to engage your customers effectively and maximize your ROI
- Meet with cutting-edge solutions providers who can help you grow your client base
- Network with your peers in a unique setting
Opening Keynote: Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist of Canva
During EEC2015 Guy will speak on The Art of Enchantment. This speech explains how to influence people’s hearts, minds, and actions.
- Email Ins and Outs from the Pros – Phil Davis, Chief Business Officer, TowerData
- Building a Content-Driven Lead Nurturing Program – Jon Caddell, Consultant, Teradata Interactive, TERADATA
Mobile, Social, Content Track
- Dynamic CRM: The Huggies Consumer Experience – Jeremy Pettet, Management Supervisor, OgilvyOne
- The Science Behind Emails that Persuade – Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer, Wilde Agency
- Deliverability 101: Email Crash Course – Spencer Kollas, Director of Global Deliverability, Experian Marketing Services
- Global Legislation featuring CASL: What You Need to Know – James Koons, Chief Privacy Officer, Listrak; Matt Vernhout, Chief Privacy Officer, Manager of Deliverability, Inbox Marketer
Technology/Data & Attribution
- Building a Case for Digital Attribution – Dan McDermott, Director of Product Marketing – Messaging Digital Marketing Solutions, Epsilon – Kara Trivunovic, VP of Strategy, Epsilon
- Three Revolutions Are Changing Marketing Forever – Rob Brosnan, SVP of Strategy, StrongView
Location: Intercontinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131.
To register go to http://emailevolution.org/register/
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Miami! While you’re there be sure to stop by and visit with the Net Atlantic team at booth #305 to hear about our exclusive Sender Rewards Program, and enter for a chance to win a VISA gift card!