The seventh annual Email Evolution Conference (EEC 2014) takes place January 22-24 at the InterContinental Hotel Miami. While you’re there be sure to stop by and visit with the Net Atlantic team at booth #301.
Email Empowers: Email is the Core of the Digital Marketing Ecosystem. The event will have four major components: two workshops; a three-track educational conference, including both traditional seminar formats, ask the experts, and elements of peer-to-peer learning; an interactive area that will showcase the sellers of email tools, technologies, services and infrastructure; and networking gathering for all levels of marketing professionals.
While email is still a heavy hitter among marketing channels, it is the integration of email with other channels that is having the most impact. Email is the backbone of the integrated, digital media platform that is paramount to success. EEC is designed for the mid-to-senior level marketer who is searching for on-the-job marketing solutions.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Brian Solis, Principal Analyst, Altimeter Group
- David Daniels, CEO & Co-Founder, Relevancy Group
- Robert Schwartz, Global Managing Director, Team IHG at WPP
- Linda Woolley, President & CEO, Direct Marketing Association
- Matt Spielman, CMO, Return Path
- Ryan Phelan, Vice President, Global Email Strategy, Acxiom
- Empowering Your Email Program
- Email Marketing: Advanced Quantitative Training Workshop
We would love to see you there! So come and network with your colleagues, make new friends, enjoy Miami’s warm weather…and gain insights that will help you make sound strategic and tactical decisions to drive results and revenues through email marketing.
Location: Intercontinenal Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131. get directions >
View the complete program
To register go to http://emailevolution.org/register/
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida!